National COVID-19 Geospatial Data Hub17 December 2020
A collaboration between multiple government agencies compiling official figures from the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) and the Health Service Executive (HSE).
The COVID-19 data hub features national statistics, information and data about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in Ireland.
- confirmed and total deaths and cases of COVID-19
- statistics profiles and county data
- ICU statistics
- acute hospital statistics
- laboratory specimen testing statistics
- the number of new COVID-19 cases in each Local Electoral Area (LEA)
Please view the at Ireland's COVID-19 Data Hub: